Depression counselling offers an opportunity for you to talk to someone about your issues and feelings in a confidential and non-judgmental environment.
At times it may seem as if nothing anyone says or does can help you feel better. You might have tried some self-help techniques; well-meaning relatives or friends may have offered to help and even suggested that you “cheer up” or “stop worrying”. However, there are things that you can do which can make a huge difference. Depression counselling is one way to start to improve.
Benefits of Depression Counselling
- You can start the healing process by getting things off your chest
- It will help you understand what is happening to you
- You gain an opportunity to talk things through with someone who understands
- You are able to discuss your feelings freely in a safe and supportive environment
- You will find new ways to improve your mood and reduce depressive symptoms
- It will help to ease the stress and tension brought on by feelings of depression
Is Depression Counselling Right for You?
- Are you feeling lonely, even when you are amongst others?
- Are you losing interest, motivation or enjoyment in things you previously enjoyed?
- Are you feeling unhappy or tired most of the time?
- Are you worrying and getting anxious about “little things”?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions and you want to be yourself again, I can help you!
Take the first step and contact me to get help today
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about depression counselling and I always like to discuss whether this type of counselling is right for you before our first session. By calling me you are under no obligation to come to a session.
You can call my landline number 0208 798 3035, my mobile number 07961 016 334, or you can fill out the form below.
I normally respond to enquiries as soon as possible. If I am unable to respond immediately I aim to reply within 24 hours.
While my depression counselling services are not intended to replace or contradict recommendations from your GP, I use highly recommended and proven techniques that can help you attain a healthier, happier lifestyle.
Why I Can Help You
I have counselled many individuals who have experienced low mood, anxiety and depression.
I know from experience that it is possible for the negative self-talk to disappear, the worries to become less, the difficult feelings to lift, and for you to start enjoying life again.
I am a British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) registered and accredited counsellor and adhere to BACP codes of ethics and good practice.
You will always see one counsellor – me. I work in Hackney and Camden on a one-to-one basis with my clients so that they can form a trusting relationship in which to work through and discuss issues.
“Just being able to speak openly about my feelings and experiences made me feel so much lighter.”
Charges for Depression Counselling
Depression counselling costs £50 per session. Your first session is to help decide whether counselling is right for you.
I recommend weekly sessions, as with experience I have found that this frequency offers clients the best benefits and lasting results.
Charmaine Pollard poetry therapy workshops are a great way to gain acceptance of your self through self-discovery.