Confidence counselling offers an opportunity to examine your thoughts, feelings and behaviours and understand how they contribute to your low confidence. Confidence counselling helps you find ways to increase your confidence so that you can do those things you aspire to.
Benefits of Confidence Counselling
- I will help you identify specific areas where you lack confidence
- You will discover how your lack of self-confidence or self-worth may have evolved
- We will explore how low self-confidence affects your daily life, and what you can do about it
- You will learn to communicate confidently and be comfortable in your own skin
- As your self-esteem increases, you will ease the stress and tension that has built up inside you
- You will find acceptance of yourself and gain a positive image of your body
Low self-confidence and low self-esteem can affect just about everything in your life, from relationships, appearance, job prospects, to your overall enjoyment of life itself. Increasing your self-confidence and boosting your self-esteem can make a huge difference in your life, and will undoubtedly open the door to professional and personal success.
Is Confidence Counselling Right for You?
- Do you have low self-confidence or low self-esteem?
- Does your lack of confidence affect your relationships?
- Do you find it difficult to accept compliments?
- Has your experience of being fostered affected your confidence?
- Are you overly concerned about what others think?
- Do you find it difficult to communicate and have confidence in what you say?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions and you want to increase your confidence and identify the blocks that have been standing in your way, I can help you! I offer a safe and supportive environment where you can learn more about yourself and discover how to thrive.
Take the first step and contact me to get help today
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about confidence counselling and I always like to discuss whether this type of counselling is right for you before our first session. By calling me you are under no obligation to come to a session.
You can call my landline number 0208 798 3035, my mobile number 07961 016 334, or you can fill out the form below.
I normally respond to enquiries as soon as possible. If I am unable to respond immediately I aim to reply within 24 hours.
Why I Can Help You
For over 20 years, I have been helping individuals who experience low-confidence, lack of self-belief and lack of self-worth.
I know from experience that it is possible for the negative self-talk to disappear. You can move forwards and start being more confident in all aspects of your life.
I am a British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) registered and accredited counsellor and adhere to BACP codes of ethics and good practice.
You will always see one counsellor – me. I work in Hackney and Camden on a one-to-one basis with my clients so that they can form a trusting relationship in which to work through and discuss issues.
“I have found counselling has really helped me. Being able to talk freely and openly and not be judged by you was very helpful. I have also had the chance through counselling to look at just how bad my confidence really was. Speaking about my past has made me think about my confidence in a different way. Thank you for your help.”
Related Charmaine Pollard Services
Charges for Confidence Counselling
Confidence counselling costs £50 per session. Your first session is to help decide whether counselling is right for you.
I recommend weekly sessions, as with experience I have found that this frequency offers clients the best benefits and lasting results.
Charmaine Pollard poetry therapy workshops are a great way to gain confidence by tackling your inner critic.